The Liquor Bond is responsible for the:
- sole importation of Liquor products into Norfolk Island
- retail sales
- bulk sales to restaurants, clubs and hotels
The principal function of the Liquor Bond is to provide a service to the public and in doing so return a profit to Councils Revenue Fund.
Hours of Operation
The Liquors Bonds hours of operation have been amended as a result of COVID19 restrictions and reduced visitors numbers to the island.
Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
These hours are subject to change in line with the level of restrictions imposed by the Norfolk Island Emergenecy Management committees.
Travellers wishing to take advantage of this Travellers Discount offer must comply with all of the following conditions;
1) provide their ex-Norfolk Air Ticket along with their corresponding Photo ID (NB. Tickets are not transferable to family and friends)
2) be travelling within 2 weeks of the date the liquor is purchased
3) under 18 years Travellers are not eligible for the Travellers Discount under any circumstances
4) the traveller must take the purchased liquor at the time of the purchase
(NB. The 20% discount will only be available if all of the above conditions are satisfied.)
- $1501 - $2500 a 10% discount
- $2501 + a 15% discount
- The invoice cost from a single supplier must exceed $5,000.
- The purchase must have pre-approval of the Liquor Bond Manager, as the Liquor Bond is the sole importer of liquor into Norfolk Island.
- The purchaser is required to source the supplier and product and, is to place the order with the Liquor Bond Manager. The purchaser accepts the risk for the freighting of the wine.
- A deposit of 50% of the supplier invoice cost is required at the time that the order is placed.
- The shipment must be collected from the Liquor Bond within ten days of being advised of the arrival of the shipment.
- Payment in full must be made prior to the release of the shipment from the Liquor Bond.
Norfolk Island 2899
Follow us on Facebook for special, competitions and more https://www.facebook.com/theliquorbond/