The Liquor Bond is responsible for the:
- sole importation of Liquor products into Norfolk Island
- retail sales
- bulk sales to restaurants, clubs and hotels
The principal function of the Liquor Bond is to provide a service to the public and in doing so return a profit to Councils Revenue Fund.
Hours of Operation
The Liquors Bonds hours of operation have been amended as a result of COVID19 restrictions and reduced visitors numbers to the island.
Monday – Saturday - 10am to 5:30pm
Sunday – Closed
These hours are subject to change in line with the level of restrictions imposed by the Norfolk Island Emergenecy Management committees.
- $1501 - $2500 a 10% discount
- $2501 + a 15% discount
- The invoice cost from a single supplier must exceed $5,000.
- The purchase must have pre-approval of the Liquor Bond Manager, as the Liquor Bond is the sole importer of liquor into Norfolk Island.
- The purchaser is required to source the supplier and product and, is to place the order with the Liquor Bond Manager. The purchaser accepts the risk for the freighting of the wine.
- A deposit of 50% of the supplier invoice cost is required at the time that the order is placed.
- The shipment must be collected from the Liquor Bond within ten days of being advised of the arrival of the shipment.
- Payment in full must be made prior to the release of the shipment from the Liquor Bond.
Norfolk Island 2899
Follow us on Facebook for special, competitions and more https://www.facebook.com/theliquorbond/