The Liquor Bond is responsible for the:
- sole importation of Liquor products into Norfolk Island
- retail sales
- bulk sales to restaurants, clubs and hotels
The principal function of the Liquor Bond is to provide a service to the public and in doing so return a profit to Councils Revenue Fund.
Hours of Operation
The Liquors Bonds hours of operation have been amended as a result of COVID19 restrictions and reduced visitors numbers to the island.
Monday – Saturday - 10am to 5:30pm
Sunday – Closed
These hours are subject to change in line with the level of restrictions imposed by the Norfolk Island Emergenecy Management committees.
- $1501 - $2500 a 10% discount
- $2501 + a 15% discount
To access this discount these steps below must be followed and the corresponding conditions met.
- The purchaser contacts the Liquor Bond Manager (as the Liquor Bond is the sole importer of liquor into Norfolk Island) and gains pre-approval concerning the planned order.
- The purchaser is then required to source the wine producer and product and, is to place the order with the Liquor Bond Manager.
- The Liquor Bond then places the order with the wine producer on behalf of the purchaser. NB. The total invoice cost from the wine producer must be at least $5,000 (Australian Dollars).
- The Liquor Bond books the order via the applicable freight transport.
- Upon arrival to the Liquor Bond the order will be tallied in accordance with the invoice.
- Total payment must be made by the purchaser to The Liquor Bond within 14 days of the entire order having been tallied and reconciled. This final payment will include the cost of the stock, freight , associated importation charges and the 20% mark-up.
- This total payment (in full) must be made prior to the shipment being released from the Liquor Bond.
Norfolk Island 2899
Follow us on Facebook for special, competitions and more https://www.facebook.com/theliquorbond/