The Liquor Bond is responsible for the:
- sole importation of Liquor products into Norfolk Island
- retail sales
- bulk sales to restaurants, clubs and hotels
The principal function of the Liquor Bond is to provide a service to the public and in doing so return a profit to the Revenue Fund.
Hours of Operation
Summer Hours (05 September - 02 April)
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday and Saturday, 10:00am to 6:30pm
Winter Hours (03 April - 04 September)
Monday to Thursday, 9:30am to 5:30pm
Friday and Saturday, 9:30am to 6:00pm
- The invoice cost from a single supplier must be in excess of $5,000.
- The purchase must have pre-approval of the Liquor Bond Manager, as the Liquor Bond is the sole importer of liquor into Norfolk Island.
- The purchaser must source the supplier and product and place the order with the Liquor Bond Manager. The purchaser accepts the risk for the freighting of the wine.
- A deposit of 50% of the supplier invoice cost is required when the order is placed.
- The shipment must be collected from the Liquor Bond within ten days of being advised of the arrival of the shipment.
- Payment in full must be made prior to the release of the shipment from the Liquor Bond
Norfolk Island 2899